Monday, March 2, 2009

February Wordle

Sure I barely posted anything this past month but I still love to see it summed up. This one doesn't reflect my current thoughts nearly as much as most due since I posted few of my true thoughts this past month but its still interesting to look at.



As always you can make you own with whatever text you like using Wordle (I enjoy running whole chapters and books from the Bible through Wordle and then seeing the key words that pop out, it helps me see the text in a new way)

1 comment:

Andrew Toups said...

Hi there.
You don't know me, and I don't know you. I randomly found your blog on Xanga by searching "self-righteous bastard" in google. Interesting way to be found, eh?

Anyway. I was encouraged by that xanga entry, and maybe you can be again as well. I suggest you go back and read that again. It was on July 17th, 2007.

I don't believe I found it by mistake.

Blessings.
In Christ,
Andrew