You Are 78% Creative |
![]() You are beyond creative. You are a true artist - even if it's not in the conventional sense of the word. You love creating for its own sake, and you find yourself quite inspired at times. |
Well thats good to know. Just wish I could use it somewhere. Soon, I know I keep saying that, but I also know it wont be much longer until the right job comes along.
I was reading Steve Furtick's blog today and he said that Creativity without creation is just imagination. But what about when you don't have the tools to create it? I have tons of ideas, some of which (I suspect not merely as many I expect) will work. But for now I must wait, I know these ideas will come to fruition but now they must sit in my mind and in my notebooks as mere ideas.

No comments:
Post a Comment