I was planning to write a long entry about how busy I've been but that's not the case. Truthfully I haven't been at all. I've been trying to find a job, subbing in the meantime, and getting more and more depressed about my current state of things.
There is a job in Bradenton that I keep praying for. I interviewed with the pastor and immediately fell in love with the church, its leadership, and the city itself. I really really want this job, but at this point I am starting to feel that I may not have gotten it.
The pat few weeks God has really been moving in my life in ways he hasn't in a quite awhile. Its refreshing to hear his voice again.
I am currently taking a lot of time to relax, get refreshed, and grow closer to God. I really think and pray that this current chapter is close to being over. I know a job is just around the corner (its been 16 months so I hope one is just around the corner!). God has been working in me, preparing me for something greater than what I can imagine, soon he will begin taking me on that journey. But for now I am still learning, still seeking, still growing in and from him.
Lately I have been growing beyond skeletons I thought were long gone, but now I feel stronger and happier even though I know I am still very depressed.
Keep me in your prayers.
Pray that this job in Bradenton comes through, and that one doesn't that another one comes quickly afterwards.
Pray for my spiritual journey as I explore the deep corners of Christianity in a new light and as I open the closet and shine the light to skeletons long forgotten.
Pray for my father as he also is searching for a job.
And Pray that my parents sell their house as they regroup financially.
Thank you guys for the love you give, the positive energy you spread, the thoughts and prayers that keep each of us going, and the faithfulness to this blog. Its been 5 years of blogging for me, I'm not giving it up. I miss all of you and hope to give you some positive news real soon!
Thanks again,
Ken
No comments:
Post a Comment