Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Clip from new documentary



Any thoughts? Sadly I think that those who voted for McCain are just as 'informed.' How do we educate those who don't want to be educated? Don't get me wrong those educated with the elections voted for both canidates also but they knew why. That is all I want, educated informed voters. how do we do it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, some bitter documentarians decide to interview 12 people and you expect me to believe that the majority of folks who voted for Barack Obama were uneducated?

The reality is simple: Barack Obama had people on the street from day 1 informing the people of his position. Did the media influence this election absolutely, was their a tilt...probably...but no more than any other election year. I distinctly remember the same tilt during the 04 election where the media was supposedly up the arse of John Kerry.

Barack Obama had people combating the negative attacks and most of the time he did so himself eloquently as well. Regretfully the same can not be said about John McCain.

McCain lacked the eloquence and the stamina to lead this country and in the end that is what cost him the election. NOT the media. If he could have kept up with the hype that Barack Obama created than he would have had a better chance.

Boy, I sure am glad the elections over...now I can listen to 4 years of conspiracy theories about a president who isn't a citizen of this country or who the entire country voted for because the tv told them too. Well at least I don't have to listen to another 8 years of how the republicans bought an election.

Jeez folks...lets move on...enough already!