Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

For Memorial Day I thought will ad a few small treasures I found on the internet. I support our troops, though I don't support the war we are currently in. I also don't see how driving around in our SUVs and boats sucking up gas, getting sunburned and spending the money we don't have at the mall as being a way to remember those who have helped give this country its freedom.

Bandwagon Patriot

I also want to point out that today we should not only remember those who fought for this country by joining the military but also let us remember those who fought and died for this country through sit-ins, protest, and political advocacy! These people have helped make this country great so let us also remember them today!

1 comment:

Bobby said...

i love you man, we need to get some lunch soon!