Today has been blah. Its been very up and down. I finally come to realize that a job within a church is really what I still want. So now I must go about finding that. I started by calling some churches listed on a local job board, all but one seemed very rude and more concerned about silly traditions and theology than whats really important (like why their churches are dying!). It just reminded me why I despise the church so much, well those within it. But I must pursue this job now. I still am determined to get a job in a church. Youth, admin, custodian, I would mostly like youth but am willing to try something else.
I feel as though I keep flopping around like a dying fish trying to find a pool to splash into, this way and that way I keep flopping, yet still no ponds, still no pools to swim in and in the meantime I feel as though I am suffocating.
No comments:
Post a Comment