As the economy crashes and hopefully is now slowly rebuildingta I beg you to stop and listen to what Wall Street is saying, listen to what financial advisors are saying. The past 20 months have rocked this nation to its core. In times like this it takes drastic moves to help the nation regain its footing. Still in the midst of the worst week in the history of the stock market Obama is not backing away from his plan to raise taxes. Wall Street advisors are now saying that they fear an Obama presidency. Wall Street is in fear of Obama, Main Street will be taxed by Obama (Look at his voting record when it comes to taxes).
I did support Obama in the beginning of his campaign. I have since switched to now supporting McCain. The Obama I supported is long gone. Obama has let the fame go to his head, he is more worried about the rock star like appearances than getting real work done (just stop and look at how often he actually shows up to the Senate). The promises made of running a clean campaign are long forgotten. The ideals his campaign was built upon are now shown to be empty. Obama is a politician at his core. He has commercials full of lies like the rest of them. He wants to raise tax. He wants to create more government oversight. From our classrooms to our bedrooms he wants to govern us, that’s not freedom, that’s not a future I want.
Don’t trust me, look for yourself. I’m not going to recommend specific websites because I want you to look at multiple sites. I am confident after any sort of research into Obama’s policy you too will not support him. His policies are flawed and flawed policies are not what we need during this hardship in American history.
McCain doesn’t have all the answers but at least he has a cabinet that has the experience and the wisdom to help America through these hard times.
3 comments:
interesting...
i'm neither for obama or mccain. but i've gotta go with obama on this one. the idea of palin being president literally frightens me
ron paul man, ron paul
I know you don't want to list any websites but if you have seen McCains cabinet I think you should share it with the world because I have been unable to locate it after several extensive web searches.
I think it is important that if you're going to post a statement like "but at least he has a cabinet that has the experience and the wisdom to help" you might want to point folks in the direction to locate that information as I don't believe either candidate has made any cabinet announcements.
Are you referring to his campaign staff? If so, then I can slightly understand what you're saying, however there is a substantial difference between a cabinet and a campaign staff.
Post a Comment