Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Looks like Lakeland gets its Revival afterall!

If all of what has happened already wasn't enough now the leaders of the Lakeland revival are issues trespassing warrants on the property where the revival is happening to people who attend the revival!!!

Thats right. All are welcomed, as long as your not homeless, because despite all the money raised for some reason Ignited Church jut doesn't have the money to "deal with" the homeless that are now showing up at the revival.

Now comes a true Evangelist (not that others aren't but we should always let the their fruit show who they are working for) to minister to the homeless that are living in a tent city directly beside Ignited Church and the church attempts to arrest him!

This whole story shows how we need to pick our game and help the homeless. Truthfully I shop at the Wal-Mart directly across from here whenever I am in Lakeland and I would go there on a almost weekly basis when I lived in Lakeland. Rarely would I give money to these homeless people, so I am not better than Ignited. The issue here is Lakeland is still experincing one of if not the biggest revival of the decade. This is by far one of the biggest ever to hit this small town. Ignited Church and Stephen Strader are at the forefront of this revival. Money is pouring from the ends of the earth to this revival and yet tent cities are in the LITERAL shadow of it. Homeless people sleep on beds of leaves listening to the revival music being played inside.

Now though Brandt Russo and other local ministers are working with the homeless. And finally a true revival is breaking out in Lakeland!

I have been challenged by this modern day Jesus People. Each Febuary if just for a weekend I try to go to the Ocala woods for the Rainbow Family gathering. There are a number of different homeless people and preachers at these gatherings and they always challenge my current lifestyle in the babylon of America. I am glad to see one of them (Not sure if Russo has actually been to a gathering but I bet he has!) is now coming out of the woods and challenging those of the Lakeland revival.

I am planning on attending this sidewalk revival soon, anyone want to join me.

Just like the prophets of old, folks we have a revival in Lakeland, and this time it ain't no smoke and mirrors!




(Just wanted to say I expect more interesting news to come out of this whole thing in the next few weeks. Property sales, leadership, friendships, and more are all being hurt and investiagated by others. I have little proof and have no right to mention any of it, but I expect it to be brought to the light soon. Thats just me though)

1 comment:

brandtleastofthese said...
This comment has been removed by the author.