So here are some things I found lately that I bet a crazy Christian will find somewhere in the Book of Revelation.
A Green puppy is born in Louisiana. This is definitely somewhere in Revelation!
This statue is something right of the Book of Revelation! This is the creepiest statue I have ever seen. Does anyone know where or what this is? From my best guess its in NYC near the Financial district (guessing from the skyline) but I could be way off on that and is for the Katyn massacre, but why so gruesome?
And this is by far the weirdest! A 13 yr old boy and his friends hires hookers, not for sex, but to play video games with! Um, this is just plain creepy.
Well I hope you enjoyed these links, thought this might be fun just random links. What are some crazy signs of the times that you have found?
I am still getting used to Blogger, but it seems good.
That is all for now.
-welcome to the wormhole-
No comments:
Post a Comment